The 2015 NorthCoast 99 Winners report summarizes best practices and innovative trends in the workplace among the 2015 NorthCoast 99 winners in recruiting, selection and on-boarding; compensation, rewards, and appreciation; training, development, and performance management; work/life and wellness; leadership, empowerment, and involvement; and community impact.
Download the 2015 NorthCoast 99 Winners Report
This report contains information on best practices, benchmark data, stories and examples, and case studies based on data provided by the 2015 NorthCoast 99 winners. Specifically, the report features:
- Dozens of HR metrics, including targeted metrics for top performers
- Summaries of common winner workplace practices
- Examples of actual workplace practices and innovations
- Analysis of what makes top performers stay at organizations, attributes they look for in jobs, attributes that would make them leave their jobs, and their levels of engagement
- Analysis of new-hire feedback as well as key drivers of new-hire satisfaction and levels of engagement
ERC’s NorthCoast 99 program annually honors 99 great workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio. Carrie Morse, Director of Partnerships at ERC, has been overseeing NorthCoast 99’s exclusive awards event for the last 13 of its 17 years.
“NorthCoast 99 is really about the application and the data that we are able to collect and share through the program. Organizations that apply for the award share a great deal about what they’re doing to attract and retain the best of the best, including their practices, their policies, and success stories,” says Morse.