The 2015 NorthCoast 99 Winners report summarizes best practices and innovative trends in the workplace among the 2015 NorthCoast 99 winners in recruiting, selection and on-boarding; compensation, rewards, and appreciation; training, development, and performance management; work/life and wellness; leadership, empowerment, and involvement; and community impact.
Download the 2015 NorthCoast 99 Winners Report
This report contains information on best practices, benchmark data, stories and examples, and case studies based on data provided by the 2015 NorthCoast 99 winners. Specifically, the report features:
- Dozens of HR metrics, including targeted metrics for top performers
- Summaries of common winner workplace practices
- Examples of actual workplace practices and innovations
- Analysis of what makes top performers stay at organizations, attributes they look for in jobs, attributes that would make them leave their jobs, and their levels of engagement
- Analysis of new-hire feedback as well as key drivers of new-hire satisfaction and levels of engagement